Choose & Book 4.3 workshop - morning session
- Terms and conditions
|Contact for this event:
||This is the first of two sessions taking place on 23rd March 2010. This session runs from 9.30am to 12.30pm at Waterfront 4, NHS North East.
These sessions are aimed at:
- Choose and Book trainers
- Choose and Book facilitators
- Individuals who cascade information to end-users prior to a Choose and Book release
- staff responsible for supporting their Choose and Book users e.g. project managers and help desk support staff
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- understand and explain the changes in functionality for referring roles
- new worklists
- new patient demographic screens
- changes to patient printouts
- changes to integrated referral letters
- changes to content sensitive functionality
- understand and explain the changes in functionality for service provider roles
- changes to cancelled UBRNs for CAS users
- changes to the DNA process
- removal of 'change priority, keep appointment' functionality
- changes to enquiry date ranges and workload counts
- Renaming of advice and guidance fields
- understand and explain the changes in functionality for service definer roles
- slot reservation for internal use
||23rd March 2010 (10.00am to 12.00pm)
||23rd March 2010
||Newcastle - Waterfront 4, Newcastle upon Tyne NE15 8NY
7 places available out of 33
Online leaflet providing more information about this event (the leaflet can also be printed).
Terms and conditions
This event is open to invited delegates only. NHS North East reserves the right to challenge the appropriateness of any booking that we are not aware of.
NHS North East reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
NHS North East reserves the right to prohibit entry to any person to an NHS North Eastevent, or eject any person from an NHS North East event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by NHS North East staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
Cancellation policy: registrations must be received by the registration closing date. Substitutions are permitted either prior to the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or on the day.
Privacy, Data Protection (DP) and Freedom of Information (FOI) policies: NHS North East is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We adhere to the DP and FOI acts. NHS North East collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of event registration and in house marketing and improving and promoting NHS North East products and services in various ways.
Image Release: In registering for NHS North East events and conferences, delegates grant permission to NHS North East, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for NHS North East. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from NHS North East in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, NHS North East and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise NHS North East by contacting email@example.com.
Substitutions: Should a registrant be unable to attend, they may send one substitute in their place. Ideally NHS North East should be notified of all substitutions prior to the event.
Dietary requirements: For events where catering is provided we will try to account for all needs as specified in your user profile. If your requirements are exceptionally specific please contact the events team via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss this further.
For all events final details in regards to the event including directions, maps and final papers will be issued by email five days prior to the event.
Registration is currently closed for this event.